By the way, check out this very cool menu generator on RedKid.Net — love it!!
- Monday: Huevos Rancheros with orange and grapefruit sections
- Tuesday: Tarragon Chicken with tortillas and rocket (arugula) salad
- Wednesday: Annie's Mac and Cheese (with butternut squash puree - shh...) turkey dogs in "blankets," peas, cherry tomatoes and mandarin oranges (we had produce-averse kiddo dinner guests ...)
- Thursday: Grilled beef strips with caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, creamy polenta, and steamed broccoli
- Friday: ?????
- Friday - From the Everyday Food menu, I made grilled (broiled) polenta wedges with creamy mushrooms (or pesto sauce) and peas. Did a Japanese-style lunch at Ro's today too, so lots of good food this week!
- Saturday - Chilequiles with fruit salad (strawberries, blueberries and sectioned oranges with a splash of balsamic, vanilla, some sugar and a dash of salt).