Last year we never got the chance to make this, so today we got busy on making a batch right after lunch!
Vanilla Snow Cream
Freshly scooped snow from the backyard...
- Scoop up a big bowl of clean snow from your backyard, and bring it inside.
- Take a cup of cream, half-and-half or whole milk, a couple Tbs. of sugar, 1 tsp (or so) of real vanilla (and 1/2 tsp of real peppermint extract if you have it). Mix it all up until the sugar dissolves.
- Scoop snow into dessert bowls and pour "cream" on top!
- Enjoy!! Delish! (Can also top with whipped cream and sprinkles or crushed candy canes for an over-the-top snow cream sundae!)
- **I'm also tempted to try eggnog snow cream... doesn't that sound fabulous?!