We stopped at Jen's today for an early birthday celebration too, and I split the two dozen I bought so that she'd have a box. The Cherry Limeade's were delicious and as sweet as a super-tall Sonic Cherry Limeade. The frosting complements the cake perfectly. The kids adored these cute cakes and I thought the lime cake-base was spot-on—not too sweet, with an excellent flavor and texture.
The other dozen was Caramel Apple, and have a perfect vanilla cake-base filled with homemade apple-pie filling (Yum!) and topped with exquisite caramel frosting, then drizzled with caramel sauce. They were absolutely fabulous, and while I can never do as much frosting as is popular now on cupcakes... this frosting is hard to pass up.
Cupcake Flavors (and they're open to suggestions too)
- Apple Pie
- Candy Cane
- Candy Corn (Yellow Cake with Honey Buttercream)
- Caramel Apple
- Carrot Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cherry Limeade
- Chocolate on Chocolate
- Chocolate on Vanilla
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Malt
- Chocolate w/ Peanut Butter Frosting
- Fauxtess Chocolate Cupcakes (like everyone's classic childhood favorite)
- Fudge Brownie
- Hot Fudge Sundae
- Lemon Blueberry
- Maple Bar (Butter Cake with Maple Frosting)
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Mocha Chip
- Pecan Pie with brown sugar butter cream
- Oreo Oreo’s
- PB & J
- Pumpkin Spice w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Raspberry Cream
- Red Velvet w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Root Beer Float
- Samoa (like the Girl Scout cookie... yellow cake, carmel frosting, toasted coconut and chocolate ganache)
- Vanilla on Chocolate
- Vanilla on Vanilla
All other frostings are made with a rich butter cream base to start.
**Note** Amanda is very allergic to strawberries. If you need a strawberry recipe please let them know in advance so they can find an alternate baker.Call @ (360) 888-0416 or email email@example.com to get some!